Please like my Facebook Page!

2014/02/09

美妝 ★ Nature republic 玫瑰洗面膏 Nature Republic Natural Fermentation Foam Cleanser

[Korean skincare is overwhelming that making Sai Yeung Choi street becoming Myeong-dong]

Yesterday I went shopping with my friends and I found a Nature Republic Specialty store is opened in Sai Yeung Choi Street!

And even it is opened beside another Korean skincare brand, innisfree.....


Of course we went inside to have a look.
I found this "Nature Republic Natural Fermentation Foam Cleanser 300ml" is just HKD$99 
the rose fragrance smells so nice, so I picked up this and gonna give it a try.

Little alien said: ooooooooooooooh it's so big~~
 



[韓國skincare持續強勁之西洋菜街變了明洞]

昨天和朋友去旺角逛街,見到nature republic也開專門店了!

而且還要開在innisfree的隔離⋯⋯

少不免要進去朝聖一下
看到這支超巨型300ml洗面膏只是$99
而且玫瑰味香香的,就買來試試了

三眼仔表示:ooooooooh 好大呀

via 詩生活 http://ift.tt/1chPsjj

No comments:

Post a Comment